Daiwa Industries Ltd. operates this website (hereafter "the Site"). We carefully manage the privacy and the personal information of users as we conduct and manage the Site based on "Act on the Protection of Personal Information".
Scope of Information Collected
- Our Site automatically collects information about the user's IP address, the pages visited, and the environmental data to view the Site.
- We require users to submit their names, email addresses, gender, postal codes, occupations, category of business and interests of the individual for those who use the "Inquiry" section.
Use of Personal Information
Daiwa Industries Ltd. uses your personal information only for the purposes described below:
- To improve our products and services.
- To inform our customers of new products or special services.
- To contact our customers when needed.
- To research the utilization environment and internal reporting of various information.
Restriction of Provision to a Third Party
Daiwa Industries Ltd. will properly manage your personal information and will not provide it to a third party, except for the conditions described below:
- If the customer grants permission in advance
- If we need to share personal information with an associated companies to provide products or services for customers. (Those associated companies are not allowed to use the Personal Information provided beyond the "Use of Personal Information" described above, unless Daiwa Industries informs the customers in advance)
- If legally required, based on official request from a court or police.
- If the physical or financial welfare of the customer, or other specific rights are in jeopardy.
- To protect the life, body and property of an individual, and when it is impossible to seek prior approval.
In-house Information Security Management
We train employees to implement the precautions necessary to protect personal information, and have comprehensive monitoring systems. We properly manage associate companies as well. We also update the personal information in the up-to-date for the areas on "Use of Personal Information".
Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use of Personal Information
We will respond to customer requests for disclosure, correction and suspension of use personal information based on laws and regulations.
【How to request】
Please contact us through the "Inquiry Form" to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use personal information or deletion of your personal information we possess. We will respond appropriately to the request based on our company regulations.
We carefully check information that we post on the Site, however, we cannot guarantee its integrity, accuracy and usability.
We are not liable for damages caused by a third party in the situations described below:
- Malfunction of software and hardware, troubles and damages caused between customers or with a third party when using the Site.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Unless there is a provision to the contrary, the use of this Site and the interpretation of posted materials and application shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Further, unless there is a provision to the contrary, the Osaka District Court shall be the court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes related to the Site.